Stormrider!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Write Again...

Back from a 4 day jaunt to Denver. It rained a whole lot of the time and we were coping with some in-law health issues. Got back to clean up a whole lot of emails that had arrived while I was gone.

Now it's back to serious work. I'll be posting a couple of new articles to Examiner.com in the next couple of days and will get back to work on my latest romance novel. There's some 'ghosting' waiting in the wings but haven't heard back yet so I'll scramble to get my own work in order before that surfaces.

I'll be posting a couple of new items to my ETSY site at www.silverstreak.etsy.com in the next couple of days as well.

Oh, and be sure to follow me at www.twitter.com/PeggyBechko for writing tips, writer's quotes, book suggestions and great writer's websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts Of Interest:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...