Stormrider!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Writer vs. the Appendectomy

Just home from the hospital after my second stay in as many weeks due to an appendectomy and secondary infection. 

Boy, let me suggest, if you haven't done this, don't bother!

Hard to describe the pain involved and here I am a writer. 

Needless to say I haven't been doing too much writing - or reading - or much of anything else. Have finally turned the corner and am feeling much better - hope to have a happy, quiet holiday.

Have a script to show an interested party, have some projects on the burner and more writing assignments coming up after the first of the year.

I'll return to post soon with more writing tips and ideas.

Happy Holidays all!

3 comments:

  1. Ouch. I'm so sorry you're going through this. I had an appendectomy with no secondary infection and it was horrible enough. I hope you can take a nice long time to recover.

    Just read your piece in the Writing World newsletter--very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I run a company called, Author One Stop. My tagline is that "We perform Book Appendectomies to get the book inside of you OUT!" A Book Appendectomy is much better than the kind you've gone through. I certainly wish you well in your healing process! Sincerely, Randy Peyser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Annerallen and Randy, appreciate the well wishes.

    I'd much prefer a book appendectomy to what I've been dealing with Randy!

    ReplyDelete

Other Posts Of Interest:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...